Click here for a printable version of the Pledge to Vote.
- FICPM Member Daryl Atkinson Receives an Award at the White House
- California Moves Forward On Banning the Box
- New Audio Documentary: The Formerly Incarcerated and Convicted People’s Movement: The Struggle for Freedom and Transformation Continues
- Model Policy for Public Housing Regarding Criminal Convictions
- New Report on Public Housing: “Communities, Evictions, and Criminal Convictions”
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- ACOP Admissions All things Harlem Audio Ban the Box Bruce Reilly California Center for NuLeadership Champion of Change civics civil rights Civil Rights Act of 1964 Civil Rights Law Criminal Convictions Daryl Atkinson Disparate Impact documentary DORSEY NUNN EEOC Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Eviction Evictions Fair Housing Act felon felon disenfranchisement FICPM formerly incarcerated HUD human rights jails Kenny Glasgow Khalid Raheem lawyer leader Mayor Bloomburg model policy New Orleans NYC NYPD Obama Pennsylvania Philadelphia Photo identification policy prison Public Housing Racial Profiling Ray Kelly realignment reentry register rehabilitation Report returning citizen voter movement Riverside Church Prison Ministry Silent March Steven Huerta Stop and Frisk Susan Burton Tina Reynolds Title VII Voter ID Laws Voter ID laws (United States) Voter suppression voting Voting rights White House WORTH Yusef Shakur