Click here for a printable version of the Pledge to Vote.
- New Report on Public Housing: “Communities, Evictions, and Criminal Convictions”
- By The Way President Obama, We Need to Fix This Too
- States with Highest Disenfranchisement Control the Election
- California Prisoners Register to Vote
- Returning Citizen Voter Movement Invites Formerly-Incarcerated and Convicted Peoples’ Movement to Assist in Voter Mobilization
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
TagsACOP Admissions All things Harlem California Center for NuLeadership civics Civil Rights Act of 1964 Criminal Convictions Disparate Impact DORSEY NUNN EEOC Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Evictions felon disenfranchisement FICPM formerly incarcerated HUD jails Mayor Bloomburg New Orleans NYC NYPD Obama Pennsylvania Philadelphia Photo identification policy prison Public Housing Racial Profiling Ray Kelly realignment reentry register rehabilitation returning citizen voter movement Riverside Church Prison Ministry Silent March Stop and Frisk Voter ID Laws Voter ID laws (United States) Voter suppression voting Voting rights WORTH